Over the past year, as the pandemic dominated our lives, there has been a constant question I have been asking myself.
Can less be more?
Here's how it has worked for me...
• Less spending / more savings
• Less grand celebrations / more intimate gatherings
• Less social engagements / more time with family and loved ones
• Less indoors / more outdoors
• Less business travel / more quality time with co-workers
• Less dining out / more homemade family meals
• Less commuting time / more productive hours
• Less outside commitments / more time to relax and decompress
How do you feel? Has less been more for you?
The pandemic has been a learning experience for us all. As the world starts to open up, I encourage you to take the time to revisit your Core Values. Are you spending your time and money on fewer things, but the ones that you value most?
I would love to hear your thoughts.
Shari Greco Reiches
Shari co-founded Rappaport Reiches Capital Management with one goal - to maximize the return on life for her clients. Please connect with Shari below. She loves to talk about investing, financial planning, and Barry Manilow.
The author does not intend to provide investment, legal or tax advice as these materials are for general educational purposes only. Please consult your legal, tax or investment professional for advice on your particular situation. This material is derived from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy and the opinions based thereon are not guaranteed. It is not intended to be a solicitation, offer or recommendation to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction. Investing involves risk including the possible loss of principal. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Please refer to RRCM’s Form ADV Part 2 for additional disclosures regarding RRCM and its practices.